DevMountain works hard to help you. Throughout the web development bootcamp, we more than simply help students to learn web development. We do a number of things to help graduates of our immersive programs find jobs afterwards:
- In class training on networking, resumes, interviews, portfolio websites, LinkedIn, etc.
- Guidance on portfolio projects.
- Hiring events which we call 'Meet and Hire' lunches. DevMountain brings in employers to network, build relationships and of course hire. Contact Info of each company in attendance is shared with students.
- One on one help in creating a post graduation job hunt plan.
- One on one post graduation help upon request - Resumes, LinkedIn, and portfolio site critique and help.
- We maintain a very regularly posted digital job board. Most of which are employers DevMountain has a relationship with.
- Saturday Job Prep Workshops (about every 7 weeks) for Alumni and current students with Tech Recruiters and one on one feedback.
We give students more than just the opportunity to learn web development. Our graduates will end up in a variety of positions, ranging from internships up to full on Junior Developer positions. As with any course or bootcamp, the number and kinds of opportunities that will open themselves to graduates will largely depend on what each student has put into the course. DevMountain cannot guarantee jobs upon completion of the course. Why? Because your ultimate success depends mostly on what you do with the education you are given.